If you want to really be understood, you'll love working with Michelle!
Jewelry is all about expressing your deepest and most profound emotions. A jeweler's job is to help you do that,
and Michelle is good at her job!
She has built her stellar reputation on listening intently and communicating clearly, against a backdrop of
education, professional development, and a wealth of experience.
She has over 15 years of experience. From her first “sales associate” position, back in the 90’s, she quickly rose
through the ranks into management, and has managed several stores in the Midwest. She took several years off
to raise her daughters, and returned to Jewelry 9 yrs ago, as the General Manager of the Diamonds Direct store
here, in Murray. We feel VERY fortunate to have her on the Jonathan’s team.
And you will be too!
- Michelle is married, with two daughters and two dogs. They LOVE the outdoors, hiking, skiing,
- Two favorite movies: "It's a Wonderful Life" and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"
- Food if stranded: As a true Polish person, Potatoes prepared in all ways, would be the food for me.
- Best thing her parents taught: Honesty, hard work, and directness.
- Hates to do, but does anyway: “It’s not in my nature to ‘hate’ doing anything. I prefer to jump in and learn. The only thing I could
come up with was having to get up in the middle of the night to let my elderly dog outside. Even this is
not so bad."